Thursday, July 8, 2010

Going to Bed With a Shiny Sink!


This is how I am ending my evening. I ordered a friend Flylady's book and read through the first chapter. I decided I should do what she said and I scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed that sink. But it's pretty isn't it?! I know, the wall behind it needs... a wall. But hey, at least the sink is shining.



I'm having a garage sale on Saturday. I hope we get rid of a ton of stuff so I don't have to haul any of it away. Well, much of it away. LOL, people heard we were having one and keep dropping stuff off... because they were just going to take it to Goodwill, but this is better. :-) Whatever works- maybe we'll get some money for their stuff. :-)

1 comment:

candy said...

thank u soooo much for the kind comment, tip, and prayer. you are a gem for sure!!!!
hugs,
candy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails