Monday, September 21, 2009

Missing my games

So I am attempting to write blog posts instead of play Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. I get lost in Bejeweled. It's somewhat mindless and it's only a minute. So if I have a minute between putting kids to bed, feeding them, taking them to the potty, picking them up from school, cleaning the house, doing the laundry and dishes, cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner and anything else... well, I play bejeweled.
I'm a really competitive person and it's a good outlet for that.
So I started this blog to make money, which, yes, isn't happening yet. I've got it marked on my phone so I reminder will go off- Oct. 17 I can post a money making post. I can post 3 a day- but have to have actual blog posts inbetween them- who wants to read that "you could buy this" junk anyway? so I am trying to build up my posts so I have something to put in between. I figure all that time I sit down for a couple minutes to play bejeweled could be used in typing.
It's not easy. Typing takes thought. It's not mindless and then when I get up and come back to it I have to remember where I was. I really don't like doing recipe post like that, which is why I don't update Rachel's Cooking very often. But I'm trying. Yesterday I didn't turn on the game computer at all. I blog on the MAC, it's a little older and can't handle Bejeweled Blitz. Probably a good thing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails