Tuesday, October 20, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Day 3

Not so great today- and then I gave up before taking the picture. Because, I could just clean up for the picture... I had done a ton of dishes- you know the big ones that just sit there while you do the normal maintaining ones? Yeah- I have too many of them and I washed them all. I gathered all the tools from putting the door in and cleaned up that part of the kitchen. I made Stephen Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies to take to school for his birthday treat. (He said "I just want to share something with Mr. N so he knows what a great cook you are." Aw Shucks!!)
I was so busy cleaning/working in the kitchen that I was rather late for dinner- ended up making French Toast- but added shredded apple to the batter. Didn't work so well and took longer to cook them, too bad- on a Boy Scout night.
Cleaned the master bedroom a little... with everything going on in the rest of the house, it tends to be a catch all.
I wrote out the clues to our annual Road Rally at church, and yes, I played some computer games. I actually forgot about my challenge and then remembered close to 10pm that I need to take a picture. And then I looked around. Oh well, I thought, and I took the picture anyway.
I'm going to try to take the picture between 9 PM and 10 PM each night. So, this is how this part of the house looked when I went to bed:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails