Thursday, November 5, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Day 19

So I'm late in getting this posted because I was so busy getting ready for the following day (where the little ones had a Dr. appt. at 8 AM) that I actually forgot to take pictures. And then, I didn't get up before the sun, so I didn't get it posted before we left the house and I just got home. Now I will be running more errands, take food to the host of our Road Rally, attended 3 parent/teacher conferences, take photos of a friend, then go to a band concert for Luke tonight. Oh yeah, and I have to make dinner.
So I took pictures- it did look better last night when I went to bed, but not by much.


On the counter I have meat soaking for dinner and a pumpkin that is baked and ready to puree.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails