Sunday, November 8, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Day 22

No pictures today. I had another migraine. I think it's lack of sleep, trying to do too much (stress) and my cycle. Brian says I need to time that better. :-P

I am up at 4 AM... I was up at 2:30 AM with Titus and couldn't go back to sleep. This has never really happened to me before, but since my head was feeling better and I kept tossing a turning I decided to get up and do what was going through my mind. Blogging.
I was on a roll getting the house back in order after the Road Rally. I cleaned the fridge out in the morning, actually scrubbed it clean. I had the boys clean out their room. Way too much stuff again. This time the problem was clothes. So now they have 3 pairs of pants, 3 long sleeve shirts, 2 t-shirts, 2 church shirts, 1 pair of slacks, 2 pairs of shoes (except Luke, who is down to 1, but I was unwilling to keep the others because they looked so bad), 1 coat and 1 sweater.

Right now, there are 3 full garbage bags of clothes that was in their room. Why? I don't know how it happens.

So, now that their clothes are limited, I need to stay on top of laundry. I think on Monday I will go through the bags to get rid of and keep the jeans that don't have holes and maybe a couple shirts for each of the boys. I'll stick them in the basement until I see how we do.

Next job is to limit their toys. They have alot of sets of stuff- bionicles, legos, k'nex. I have the bionicles and k'nex put up right now and they play with legos most of the time. But it's so much stuff.

I need to go through my stuff again, in my bedroom. I took down all the decorations to paint and then, thought I kind of like it without them back up. But they are sitting on the floor. They are not things I'm ready to part with permanently, so I need to box them and put them high in the closet.

I know that if I purge and purge some more, keeping a clean house will be easier.

I was able to get a bunch of dishes done, but not all of them before the migraine hit. I really do look forward to heaven, where I won't get migraines anymore. Won't it be a wonderful place?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails