Tuesday, November 10, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Day 24

Who's wise idea was it to get a super capacity washer/dryer anyway??? oh yeah, me... ugg


I was all fired up and ready to go, sadly my work doesn't make as much difference as I would like, so I got tired. I did get alot done. I went through the clothes that was my goal and it was accomplished. I kept out some for my little brothers and then I kept the jeans that didn't have holes in them, that way the boys can just head downstairs and get a "new" pair out.


I cleared off the top of the entertainment center. Just was cluttery, so I moved the movies to a shelf.


Brian helped me get the dishes done, I love waking up to a clean sink! The dishes you see are all clean and air drying.



I also went through Titus' and Naomi's toys and whittled them down. Kids don't really play with that much stuff- if you've gotten rid of most of their toys, how much did you keep for them?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails