Friday, December 11, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Desk, Day 14

I removed a few books/magazines that didn't need to be on the computer tower. The desk does tend to collect different papers and misc. items throughout the day, but at least hasn't been hard to clean off and most of the time I have a place to put them. I'm going to try to pay the bills as the come in. I had bought that basket on the shelf to keep bills in until I pay them, but I think it would be better if I just pay them as they come in and do the checkbook at the same time. Though, thinking of the checkbook... I've been doing it for so long, Brian doesn't even know what our budget is right now. I think we should change that, so maybe he can do it on Saturdays. Maybe I'm morbid (ok, I think of this as practical!) but if I died right now, I think he would be lost as to what bills get paid when, etc. So, I'm just saying, if something happens, I don't want him to feel completely lost looking at the checkbook.

1 comment:

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

We have a bin where bills go and I pay them on the 15th & 30th. We have our budget written out so that it details which bill goes to which paycheck - which would help Duncan if I am ever not in the picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails