Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Creatively Rearranging




This is just what I don't want. Yeah, and I did it. I want to get rid of things, not hide them somewhere else. But I decided it would help me in the long run. I put away/threw away about 6 things. The rest I stacked in the corner of the bedroom. Most of it is paper stuff and books, etc. I need to go through the boxes. I tend to get annoyed with the desk, so then stuff all the papers into a box and set them in the bedroom. So I have 3 boxes to go through. Now when I go to go through my 20 things, I can just focus on the one area. Might be a little more discouraging, won't see as much of a difference in the small piles, but now have more of a clean floor. Don't know what's better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails