Saturday, December 5, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Desk, Day 8


So, I forgot about the desk. I was too busy doing the dishes!! I got the living room cleaned and the dishes washed, turned out the light and noticed the desk. It was 10:30 PM, I really need to get to bed at 10 PM, so I decided not to clean it off. Part of it, I've had to take my pictures in the morning because the video camera doesn't have a flash and it comes out too dark taken at night. Some friends said they have an old camera I can borrow, so hopefully I'll get that soon.

I really need to work on the shelf above the desk. I think I'll put some Christmas stuff up on it. I think my Christmas stuff could be gone through. I got rid of some things earlier this year when I was cleaning out the basement, but I we have way too much. And my favorite decorations are the ones we make together as a family and toss at the end of the season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails