Friday, December 4, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Desk, Day 7

A couple papers got left out... oops. :-) But it's a week. I think this is the longest ever the desk top has stayed so clean. It's quite a feat, really it is!

I've gotten inspired to get rid of more things, cleaning out, trying to clear off tops of things in the livingroom- top of the entertainment center, top of a shelf, top of a side table. I like it empty. My mom says it reminds her too much of a motel room and she finds it cold and uninviting. But for me, IT'S CLEAN!! It shouts clean and looks absolutely beautiful. I feel calm and organized/in control when there are clean clear spaces.

1 comment:

Suzanne & Duncan Forbes said...

"I feel calm and organized/in control when there are clean clear spaces."

AMEN SISTER!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails