Saturday, December 12, 2009

40 Day Challenge: Desk, Day 15

I think this challenge has been really easy. I'm still having to work at the kitchen/livingroom. Perhaps that challenge was too hard! I have been keeping up on it, but it takes alot more focus then this one! Brian was playing Civilization III here, he used to game all the time, but realized how much time he was wasting when he could have been doing something productive. He likes to make chain maille and is making a shirt. He made me a beautiful sterling silver bracelet for my birthday. I need to get some pictures of it... that will have to wait until I can use/buy a better camera.
Anyway, so this is one of the rare occasions where Brian was on the computer and I went to bed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails